Saturday, September 22, 2007

Cheryl is VERY Busy

Hi - shhhh - don't wake Cheryl. I'm Kory, Webmaster of Relax Magazine.

This post may APPEAR to come from Cheryl - owner and editor of Relax Magazine, but it's actually from me, Kory Hopkins - owner of www.DecentExposure.com.

Cheryl doesn't actually know I'm doing this. So ... don't tell her.

To be honest - I don't know where Cheryl gets the time to run a magazine. Every month, I read her column and discover she's taken on another hundred-hour-a-month job.

In September, she spent 200-hours working on her hardwood floors.
In August she learned to drive a racecar.
May June and July, she played (and coached? managed? hindered?) the Relaxinators softball team right into the basement of their league, (although proudly - they DID win three games by default.)
In April, by all accounts, she spent the month picking up dog poop in the back yard.

Frankly Cher - you make us look bad. Slow down woman! Just once I wanna read a column where you did nothing for a day - spend a day in bed watching Oprah and eating bon bons.

Well, there - we NOW have a post in September.

-Kory

No comments: